CSR has become a key benchmark of corporate performance and emerged as one of the most dynamic fields nowadays in India and across the world. Meeting some standards in CSR is a mandatory requirement for certain sizes of companies in India with special reference to amended Companies CSR Law.
CSR enhances reputation, builds positive bridges to the communities, benefits customers and the public at large and in doing so affects the planet, people and profits.
The main features of the forum are:
- Key Note Address
- Book on CSR Practices of Award Winning Corporate and NGOs
- India CSR Awards for CSR Innovations
- Life Time Achievement Awards
- CSR Person of the Year Award
- CSR Professional of the Year Awards
- CSR Authors Award
- Partnership and Networking Table
- 200+CSR Heads